SHIPPING + RETURNS
*Please note, for the time being, all shipping is still delayed on the carrier end, due to unpredictable covid circumstances*
Orders are shipped with either USPS or UPS, depending what is chosen at checkout. Items arrive in individual Cape Cod Jewelers jewelry boxes, which are then placed inside a padded shipping envelope. We pride ourselves on processing and shipping your orders as quickly as possible. If your order is time sensitive, please select an expedited shipping option. Exact delivery times depend on recipient's location.
EXCHANGES + RETURNS
Any item in unworn condition and in original packaging may be sent back within 30 days for an exchange or a store credit. No refunds are offered at this time. Exchanges are accepted for unworn items, however please contact us if you believe there is a defect in your item. Tarnishing is normal and can be polished off, this is not a defect.
How to send back an item for an exchange/store credit:
- Make sure the item is securely packaged and in its original box. You may use the original padded envelope it comes in.
- Include the printed sales invoice or the order number.
- Mail back to:
CCJ - ATTN: RETURNS
493 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
1. To do an even size exchange for same priced item: Please include $5 for return S+H. Write down the new size you would like and any new contact/shipping information. Once we receive and process your return, we will then send you the new item - you do not need to place a new order.
2. To do an exchange for a lower priced item(s): Once we receive and process your return, you will be emailed a store credit for the difference (less $5 return shipping) We will then send you the new item - you do not need to place a new order.
3. To do an exchange for higher priced item(s): Once we receive and process your return, you will be emailed a store credit to use towards your new order.
-When sending items back, we recommend using a method with a tracking number and insuring the item for the amount paid. We are not responsible for items lost in transaction back to us.
Email us at email@example.com for further assistance.