SHIPPING + RETURNS
Orders are shipped with either USPS or UPS, depending what is chosen at checkout. Shipping costs start at $5 for standard shipping. Items are individually packaged in our signature Cape Cod Jewelers jewelry boxes, which are then placed inside a discreet padded shipping envelope.
We pride ourselves on processing and shipping your orders as quickly as possible. If your order is time sensitive, please select an expedited shipping option. Exact delivery times depend on the recipient's location.
High value orders may require insurance and/or signature required shipping, at a slightly higher cost.
Our return policy is store credit only. We do not offer refunds to the original method of payment. You will receive your store credit via email. Original shipping costs are not included in the store credit and will not be refunded.
To receive STORE CREDIT, the jewelry must be:
-Sent back within 30 days of your order date.
-Unworn and in the original box
-In RESALABLE CONDITION - we thoroughly check our products before shipment for any signs of damage. It is your responsibility to email us if you receive a defective item before returning item.
Damaged/Wrong Item Received:
If you believe you received a damaged or wrong item, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the damaged or wrong item within 7 days of receiving your package. If your item is damaged, please do not try to fix it or wear it. If your item is worn, manipulated in any way, and/or we are not immediately notified, it no longer qualifies for a return.
Please note - tarnishing is normal and can be polished off, this is not a defect.
How to send back an unworn item for a store credit:
- Make sure the item is securely packaged and in its original box. You may use the original padded envelope it comes in.
- Include the printed sales invoice or the order number.
- Mail back to:
CCJ - ATTN: RETURNS
366 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601
1. To do a size "exchange" for the same priced item: Please send back your unworn jewelry item(s) and make a note that you would like to return it to order a new size. Once we receive and process your return, we will email you a store credit that you can then use to place a new order. Please look for an email containing the store credit soon after you send your item back. (We do not honor sale prices on exchanges if the sale has ended.)
2. To do an exchange for a lower priced item(s): Once we receive and process your return, you will be emailed a store credit for the difference (less $5 return shipping) We will then send you the new item - you do not need to place a new order.
3. To do an exchange for higher priced item(s): Once we receive and process your return, you will be emailed a store credit to use towards your new order.
*When sending items back, we recommend using a method with a tracking number and insuring the item for the amount paid. We are not responsible for items lost in transaction back to us.*
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.